Direct Athletics Entry Procedures
Step 1: Setting a Direct Athletics Account.
If you are entering a team and do not have a TEAM account, you can create one at www.directathletics.com by clicking the New Users link on their homepage. First, you will be asked to select your athlete and event. Afterwards, you will need to enter the personal best in each event with the meet and date you achieved each mark or time.
If you are an individual, not affiliated with a college or university, you must email the meet director at firstname.lastname@example.org to request entry into the meet. The entry deadline for the meet still applies to this process. Please include your name, affiliation (if any), the event(s) you would like to compete in and your personal best in each event along with the meet and date you achieved each mark or time. Please see meet information for entry fees at /Athletics.aspx?id=1295
IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE!
THE TO SET UP THIS ACCOUNT!
THE PROCESS WILL TAKE A DAY TO COMPLETE!
Step 2: Enter Your Athletes Electronically on the Internet.
- Use the directions, password, and username acquired above to make your entries at this site.
- You will also be able to create a password for yourself so that you can make changes later as you wish.
- There is no scratch/add procedure. You may go in and make changes as often as you wish up to the entry deadline, but after this time all entries are final.
- Entry Deadline will be indicated on the specific meet information. You may make changes as often as you wish until the entry deadline.
- No Faxed, e-mailed or Phoned entries will be accepted.
Step 3: Check Your Entries
- Return to /Athletics.aspx?id=1295 after 5:00 PM on the day after the entry deadline.
- Check your entries for correctness. No changes are permissible at this point.
Updated Time Schedule and heat sheets will be posted at /Athletics.aspx?id=1295 on the day after the deadline.