Cycling Resource at MHCC
Cycling resources for Mt. Hood Community College students, employees and visitors
Getting to Campus:
Showers and lockers:
- Locations listed
- AC area 50 by TRIO & Transitions
- MHCC Bookstore resources: Bike gear, cycling jerseys, locks, water bottles, etc.
MHCC Cycling classes offered through Community Education:
Bike Theft Prevention
- Invest in the highest quality lock you can afford. We recommend heavy duty U-locks.
- Always lock your bike frame and front wheel to a bike rack.
- Take your valuables with you.
- Report bike thefts on college property to Public Safety Officer at 503-491-7310.
- Register your Bike at National Bike Registry
- Community Cycling Center
Bike Maps and Routes:
- Rubber to the Road books are also a great resource and the routes in those books are available online.