2014 Veterans Career and Benefit Fair - Registration
Register and Pay
To complete the online registration form and pay the required fee click here.
This year's Fair will be held Wednesday, November 5th from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Vista Dining Facility.
All employers participating in the Mt. Hood Community College Career and Job Fair receive:
- Your company's name and a link to your web site on the MHCC Career Fair web page
- Event is promoted at all 3 MHCC Campus locations
- Day-of fair program with your company's name and table location at the fair (if registration is received before 11/1/14)
- Two lunches
- Free coffee and refreshments
- Assistance with loading and unloading equipment
- One 6' table with table cloth and two chairs
- Free wireless access for employers during the event
- Limited number of electrical outlets available
Payment Rates and Registration Deadline
- Regular Registration - $100
- Small Business - $75 (Less than 25 employees)
- Nonprofit Organization - $75
- Community Resource - $0
- Request Invoice - $0 **
- Registration Closes 11/1/14
**When requesting an invoice include registration type and amount in the comments box at the end of the form.
There is a $50 cancellation fee prior to October 19, 2014. If cancellation is made after October 19th, 2014, payment for the booth space remains the responsibility of the employer. This includes registering for the event and not showing on the day of the event.
Please note, to be eligible to recruit students for employment at Mt. Hood Community College, employers must:
- Be a licensed business, a not-for-profit organization [501(c)(3)], a government agency, or an educational institution
- Not require prospective employees to purchase products or services contingent upon their employment with that company
- Comply with Federal (http://www.eeoc.gov/), State of Oregon, City of Gresham, and Multnomah County non-discrimination and affirmative action laws and practices
After you register and pay, you will be brought to a confirmation page that you can print for your records. Questions? Please contact Joshua Ray, Joshua.Ray@mhcc.edu or 503-491-7537.
Thank you for registering for the 2014 Veterans Career and Benefit Fair at MHCC!