Pesticide Licensing Exams for the Oregon Department of Agriculture
Testing Services Closure Notice:
Monday, January 20th
Testing Services will also be closed:
Tuesday, January 14th from 2-4 p.m.
Wednesday, January 29th from 8-10 a.m.
Wednesday, February 29th from 8-10 a.m.
Pesticide applicator and consultant certification examinations are available at Mt. Hood Community College.
Examinations are available by appointment only and must be made 24-hours in advance. All exams can be administered either online or as a paper-pencil test, based upon your personal preference. Online tests are administered every Wednesday beginning at 9:00 a.m., while paper-pencil tests are only administered the first Wednesday of each month.
- To make an appointment for an online test, call Metro Institute at 877-533-2900. You may also schedule online at http://oregon.metrosignup.com. Please be prepared to pay the $58 test fee when you contact them for your appointment.
- To make an appointment for a paper-pencil test, offered only on the first Wednesday of each month, please call 503-491-7647 to leave a message. You will be asked to specify the examination you need and the testing date that you prefer. The testing fee of $10 per test is payable on the day you test. Please pay your fee in Student Services, room 2253.
Time and Place:
- Testing is offered each Wednesday evening beginning at 9:00 a.m. The latest appointment time will be at 5:00 p.m.
- Testing will be held in Testing Services, Room 2335, which is located adjacent to Parking Lot E.
What to Bring:
- Your Driver’s License or another form of ID that has your photograph and signature.
- Your receipt for $10 (if you are taking the paper-pencil version of the test).
- A basic-function calculator (we have extras if you don’t have one).
- Other Materials: All exams are closed book. No papers, books, purses, bags, cell phones or other electronics will be allowed in the testing room. Please be prepared to leave these items in one of the lockers that are provided in Testing Services.
Please call Testing Services at 503-491-7591.