Application Assistance Workshop
Moving Mountains | Transforming Lives | Building Communities
Be | Prepared
Ready to apply to a limited or restricted entry program? Do you have specific questions about filling out your application or the admissions process? We can help! Come see an Admissions Evaluator during open hours.
Sessions are offered from 2-3 p.m. on the following days in AC2256 (the Student Services Conference Room inside Student Services):
- Before meeting with a Admissions Evaluator:
- Read the application packet and guide very carefully— most questions can be answered with the information provided in the application guide
- Meet with an Academic Adviser (AC2253)
- Attend an information session (if applicable)
- Come with specific questions.
- We will NOT fill out the application for you. These hours are to assist applicants with specific questions regarding the admissions criteria or application only. It is not intended as an advising session!
People requiring accommodations due to a disability should contact the Disability Services
Office at 503-491-6923 or 503-491-7670 (TDD). Please call at least 2 weeks prior to event.