ESL 85C Integrated Skills - High Beginning
- Student stories
- Websites and student autobiographies
- Interactive newspaper with audio Community and vocational components
- Culture Capsules: student designed web-pages
- Full text and abridged stories with audio versions
- Self-study quizzes from the Internet TESL Journal
- Grammar quizzes from ESL Cafe
- Internet TESL Journal's Links
- Grammar quizzes and tutorials
- Minimal pairs, songs, tongue twisters
- Telling time
- Introductions, Likes and Dislikes, Daily routine with questions and transcripts
- Many listening activities listed by level Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab
- Listening practice for all levels with wide selection of topics from About.ESL.com
- Poems, songs, stories, games etc
- Source for holiday celebrations
- Self-Study Holiday and other quizzes
- Links to holiday website via NETEACH-L
- Tower of English Holidays
- Holiday E-cards
LINKS TO OTHER LINKS
- Over 300 fun and interesting websites in 34 different categories
- Internet TESL Journal's links
- Resources for learning and teaching English
- Test your English- links to tests and quizzes
- English Page-activities, printouts, good website
- Dave's ESL Café
- Activities for all levels- letter recognition, personal information etc.
- Downloadable activities and lessons from beginner to advanced. Very detailed information.
- English Club- a very thorough website- activities and more
USING THE MOUSE
- Mouse skills-- A good site but with a lot of written
- Mouse skills--works well with most levels, not much text and uses pictures
- Mouse skills--JigZone is a website for jigsaw puzzles. Students use mouse skills to click and drag pieces to complete puzzles. Requires more assistance for lower levels.
- Mouse skills- Connect the dots. Use the mouse to connect dots and draw a picture. Uses numbers 1-40.
- Painting with the mouse. Use the mouse to draw a kaleidoscope.
- Mouse skills- fun activities to practice all skills.
- Mouse skills. Use the mouse to draw numbers and letters