To be eligible to participate in Project YESS's classes you must meet some qualifications.
- Are you 16 through 21 years old?
- Do you live in Multnomah County?
- Have you left school without completing and are in need of a GED?
- Are you a US Citizen or eligible to work in the US?
- Do you meet income guidelines? (call YESS for more information)
If you meet these qualifications or have any questions call Project YESS at 503.491.7641 to get more information on signing up. Click on this link for a printable Project YESS Documentation Check Sheet. This is the information you will need to determine your eligibility.
If you don't meet these qualifications, but are in need of a GED class, then give us a call at 503.491.7641 for a referral to another program.
Project YESS Classroom Presentation