Students Continuing at MHCC
Registration Guidelines For Continuing Students
A CONTINUING STUDENT is anyone who has attended MHCC during the last year. Exceptions are individuals who participated in 2+2 or completed Early Collegiate Opportunity (ECO) courses while attending high school. These students are considered new and should follow the instructions for new students
- If you have taken classes at MHCC during the last year, you may register using MyMHCC. Please click here for the Registration Calendar for available registration dates, times and options.
- If you have attended MHCC but have not taken classes during the last year, please update your information online at https://my.mhcc.edu/ics/Admission or by completing the paper application Student Data/Admission Form and return it to the Student Service Center.
All students should see their adviser before registering for classes.
The following students are required to have their trial schedule signed by their adviser before registering:
- Students whose college placement test indicates a need for skill-building courses in reading, writing and/or mathematics, a counselor will need to sign your schedule.
- Students on academic probation.
- Students who have been suspended from MHCC will need to formally appeal for re-admission.