How to Use MyMHCC for Registration
Click on "MyMHCC" You will find this link in the menu at the top of each page on the campus web site.
- Your User name is your MHCC ID NUMBER, NOT your Social Security Number
- Your Password is your 6 digit birth date example ( May 4, 1981 = 050481)
- After your first login, you will be required to change your password. Your new password must be alphanumeric and eight characters in length with at least one alphabet and at least one number. No special characters may be used. Password is case sensitive.
How to* Register Using MyMHCC
- Log onto MyMHCC.
- Click on the Student Services tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Enrollment and Registration in the left side navigation menu.
- Click Registration in the left side navigation menu.
- From the portlet that opens, click on Register for Classes.
- Clcik on Set Session and Year to set the term and year you plan
- Enter Course Numbers without spaces (Example: WE280MEC)
- Enter Section Numbers as 2 characters (Example: 01)
- To ADD: Enter course and section, Select Grade Type: Enter LT,SU, or AU then click Add.
- To CHANGE your grading status (Letter, Audit, S/U) after you have registered, call 503-491-7393, or do so in person at the Admissions and Records Office.
- To DROP: Mark course to drop, then click Drop.
- To SWAP: Enter new course and section, mark course to drop, then click Section Swap.
- When finished, close browser, click LogOut, or click on other options
Note: If you know you meet the prerequisite for a class from course work taken at a college other then MHCC you may override the “unmet prerequisite” message by clicking on the “OVERRIDE” button. Your instructor may ask you to verify that you meet the prerequisite by presenting your transcripts from the other college.
If you are having problems with web registration, you can call 503-491-6488 during office hours.Students with disabilities, please call 503-491-6923 or 503-491-7670 TDD.
- To update student information, click on Update Address/Email.
- Explanation of Functions:
Holds: Reasons student is prevented from registering for classes
Exams: Lists Reading, Writing and Math Placement test results
Education: Student’s high school.
- This is your schedule for the specified term.
Grades By Term
- The Grade Report screen shows student’s grades for a specified term.
- This is not an official grade report. Contact the instructor of your course if you have questions regarding a grade.
- Contains course descriptions, dates, times and availability of courses offered at Mt. Hood Community College each term.
- Check if any documents are needed by the financial aid office to complete your financial aid application.
- Check financial aid awards
Course And Fee Statement
- PRINT THIS PAGE AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Course and Fee statement provides your class schedule and charges for the specified term as well as the refund date.
- The Accounts Receivable Office will mail you a bill at the address MHCC has on file. The tuition due date is the first day of the term.
- Or you can pay online by clicking on the Make Payment button in the Course / Fee Statement.
You must change your password online after loggin on the first time by following the prompts or by calling 503-491-7393 The password must be six NUMERIC digits and can not contain letters
- You must currently be enrolled in the course in order to project the GPA.
Mt. Hood Community College
26000 SE Stark
Gresham, OR 97030
Admissions and Records 503-491-7393 FAX 503-491-7388
Cashiering - 503-491-7609 or 503-491-7462
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m
Important Information About Using MHCC for Registration
Once you have entered this Web location, the location is open to anyone using this machine until you close the browser. If you are accessing this site from a public area, be sure to close the browser before leaving the machine.
Students are ultimately responsible for registering for the correct courses and for meeting all course prerequisites and requirements. All schedule changes must be processed prior to the published drop/add deadline.
By completing Web Registration, the student accepts full academic and financial responsibility for each registered course, and is responsible for understanding and following college policies and procedures. The use of a student user ID and password to access the computer system is the equivalent of a legal signature and creates the same obligations for the student. All transactions on the computer system constitute official.