Need help choosing a major or learning about possible careers?
Stressed out by life as a college student?
Having a personal emergency and need to talk to someone?
Our professional counselors provide brief consultation for enrolled students. They can assist you with personal problems that are interfering with your academic success.
- Career Counseling: Get help choosing a major, finding a career path, learn about job outlooks and wage information.
- Personal Counseling: Help resolve barriers to your college success and personal well-being.
- Crisis Counseling: If you are in a crisis, feeling stressed, or upset, please stop by AC1152 or call 503-491-7432.
Counseling services include:
- Brief consultation and action-planning
- Referrals to community resources for longer-term services not provided at MHCC
Please call us at 503-491-7432 today to schedule an appointment with one of our counselors! If you have an issue that is not an emergency, you can also contact us online.