Other Transitions Programs

Oregon has many “Transitions” programs, located at various colleges and organizations throughout the state. In addition to the MHCC program, there are programs at Portland, Clackamas, Rogue, Lane, Clatsop, Southwest Oregon, Chemeketa, and Treasure Valley Community Colleges. Also, there are community programs in Bend and Roseburg. http://www.oregon.gov/CCWD/pdf/Phonebook/SPDHMDirectory.pdf

The Portland/Vancouver metro area includes several programs that serve single parents and displaced homemakers, including programs taught in Spanish. The programs vary considerably in the type of classes and services offered, costs, and admissions procedures. These links will connect you with staff who can give you current information.

PCC/Southeast Campus (SE 82nd and Division)
Fall, 2007: new program being developed
Enquire at http://www.pcc.edu/resources/women/cascade.html

PCC/Cascade Campus: (North Portland)

PCC/Rock Creek Campus: (Washington County)

PCC/Sylvania Campus: (SW Portland)
New Program being Developed 2008
Enquire at: http://www.pcc.edu/resources/women/sylvania.html

Clackamas Community College (Clackamas County)
Enquire at http://www.clackamas.edu/inside.asp?content=2083
Winter 2008 program

Transiciones Programs
Some colleges offer Transitions programs taught in Spanish for Latina women.

MHCC has a well developed program
Transiciones Program
Transiciones - Preguntas Frecuentes

PCC/Rock Creek will offer a program Winter, 2008

© 2014 Mt. Hood Community College | 26000 SE Stark St. | Gresham, OR 97030 | 503-491-6422
 Last Modified: 10/7/2014 10:23:24 AM