Career Pathways Certificates
- Demonstrate technical skill proficiencies to help students qualify for a job
- Center on needs of students by providing educational options within a degree
- Allow students to achieve competencies within an aligned career pathway.
- Provide skill documentation tied to a specific occupation in demand
- Offer a credential for a segment of a program of study
Obtain Entry Level Occupational Training
Career Pathway Certificates (12-44 credits) acknowledge proficiency in technical occupations and are stepping stones toward completion of an Associate of Applied Science degree. These certificates enable students to obtain entry-level occupational training in just one year or less. Instruction is offered in technical, professional, business and vocational areas for a variety of occupations. Connected courses and support services empower students to achieve their educational and career goals.
Return on Investment
Career Pathways create momentum points for advancement of students, workers, and job seekers, ensuring that investment in education and training pays off in enhanced knowledge, skills, abilities, and employment.
For More Information
To learn more about any Career Pathways Certificate, click the link for the certificate above. For additional information, please contact program faculty or Steven Storla, Career Pathways Coordinator by e-mail at Steven.Storla@mhcc.edu or call 503-491-7251.
For information on Vocational ESL (VESL) trainings for non-native speakers of English in welding technology, machine tool technology, and nursing assistant, please click on one of the VESL links above or contact Angelique Kauffman Rodriguez by e-mail at Angelique.Kauffman@mhcc.edu or call 503-660-1444