MHCC to Close for Winter Break Dec. 25 - Jan 1
All Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) campuses and sites will be closed Dec. 25 - Jan. 1 for winter break.
Winter term starts Jan. 6 have you registered for winter term classes yet? Whether you need help getting started, applying for financial aid, choosing a career path, registering for classes or finding your way around campus, the MHCC website (mhcc.edu) has a wealth of helpful information. To register, visit mhcc.edu/schedule.
Students will also find the following phone numbers useful:
- Admissions, Registration and Records - 503-491-7393
- Advising - 503-491-7315
- Financial Aid - 503-491-7262
- Orientation Center - 503-491-6927
- The Bruning Center for Allied Health Education - 503-491-6700
- Gresham Campus - 503-491-6422
- Maywood Park Campus - 503-491-6100
Have a Safe & Happy New Year!
For more information, media professionals may contact the Office of College Advancement at 503-491-7204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.