Pool Use Guidelines
- Parents or guardians are strongly encouraged to remain in the facility during open recreation swim for children ages 8 to 12 years.
- Children ages 7 years and younger must be accompanied in the water, in any pool, by a responsible person who is at least 13 years old. This person must be in the water with the child and must be wearing appropriate swim attire.
- Clean, proper swimming attire must be worn, such as one- or two-piece swimsuits, board shorts and/or rash guard shirts. Long baggy shorts and T-shirts are not permitted. Street shoes are not allowed on the pool deck.
- If children are not toilet trained, they must wear plastic pants or appropriate swim diapers. Please use only the changing tables in the main locker rooms when a diaper change is needed.
- The Learner Pool has a capacity of 30 swimmers. An adult must accompany children ages 7 years and younger in the water, even if the child is wearing a lifejacket.
- All flotation devices and toys must be approved by the head lifeguard before entering the pool area.
- Non-swimmers are strongly encouraged to wear lifejackets in all pools. Non-swimmers must wear lifejackets in deep water.
- A swimming test may be requested of swimmers before entering deep water.
- Swimmers must be able to swim 15 yards without a lifejacket or other flotation device to use the diving board.
- Food and drink are restricted from the pool deck, but are allowed in the spectator areas. No glass containers allowed in the facility. No smoking on campus.
Management and staff will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Please do not bring valuables to the aquatic center.