• Transferring Placement Test Results From Another College

  • Mt. Hood Community College uses Accuplacer as our placement test. If you took this test at another school, or if you took a COMPASS test within the last five years, please have the school email a copy of your score report to Testing Services at testing@mhcc.edu.

    If you took the Accuplacer test you can request your scores through the Accuplacer Student Portal located at https://studentportal.accuplacer.org.

    The report you submit to us must include your full name, the date of the test, the name of the test and subtests. Once we receive your score report, Testing Services staff will evaluate your results and enter your course placements into your MHCC record so that you can register for classes.

    Please note: MHCC is unable to utilize ALEKS, Writeplacer, ACT or SAT scores for placement.