You are required to complete a daily self-screening questionnaire before visiting campus. Every morning, all employees and students receive an email in their Saints email account with a custom link to the questionnaire.
You will be required to complete a daily self-screening questionnaire before visiting campus. Every morning, all employees and students will get an email in their Saints email account with a custom link to the questionnaire. We recommend you access the
survey through your personal link as it bypasses the need to fill in personal information sections (e.g. name, email, etc.).
Visitors or students, faculty or staff who cannot find their link can find the generic survey daily at mhcc.edu/covid
If you do not have access to the survey before visiting campus, there will be two kiosks where you can complete this requirement
- North campus: By Public Safety near the main entrance circle
- South campus: By HPE/Athletics
Once you have completed the daily questionnaire, you will receive a dated email stating if you have authorization to visit campus that day.
If it says you are authorized, keep the e-mail in case you need to show verification on campus.
If the email states you are not authorized to be on campus, you will receive further directions on what steps you should take to ensure your well-being and to protect the health of those close to you.
Masking and social distancing strongly recommended
- Masks are strongly recommended at all times in all indoor spaces and outdoors when distancing cannot be maintained
- Social distancing of 6-feet is recommended as often as possible.
If you need help getting connected to the College's support service, please fill out a Student Support Services Request Form or call 503-491-7393.
The Riverview Cafe, located in the Library (AC 2302) is open Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and on Fridays from 8 a.m to 2 p.m. In addition:
- Vending machines have been fully stocked
- Barney’s Pantry still available by appointment
- We encourage you to eat at the outdoor tables as weather permits.
Last updated November 17, 2022.