The Degree Partnership Program
Welcome to the Degree Partnership Program (DPP), your pathway to completing a university degree more quickly and more affordably. Previously named "Dual Enrollment", this program allows you to be jointly admitted and enrolled at Oregon State University and any community college partner. The program is open to all U.S. citizens and residents pursuing their bachelor's degree.
Advantages of Degree Partnership Enrollment:
- Lower tuition costs at community colleges
- Work with your community college advisor and your OSU advisor at the same time
- One application and one application fee
- Financial aid counts enrollment at both institutions for the same term (for qualified students)
- Take up to 10 consecutive terms at the community college and remain active as an OSU student
- Increased flexibility in scheduling with access to more classes through the community college, on-site at OSU, and with online courses offered though the OSU Extended Campus
- Access to libraries, computer labs, and other services on both campuses (subject to an additional fee)
- Eligibility to live in on-campus residences and participate in campus dining plan. Eligible to live in the Gem apartments as an upper-class student. Note: Graduate students are not eligible for DPP.
- Dual enrollment at OSU and the community college
- Transcripts automatically sent from the partner college to OSU at the end of each term
For additional information, please contact:
Rick DeBellis, Student Services Manager for Degree Partnership Programs, Enrollment Management 541-737-2790, email@example.com