Engineering Transfer

  • Engineering Transfer is the educational path to take if you want to become a professional engineer, or an engineer responsible for applying high levels of mathematics, science, and research in design. This educational path requires at least four years of college education and a Bachelor of Science degree. Mt. Hood offers the first two years of Engineering education, and then students will be able to transfer their credits to a university and complete their B.S. degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.

  • Contact Us

    Contact Symbol BW

    Applied Technologies Office

    MHCC Faculty Adviser
    John Dryden: 503-491-7065
    Room AC2581

  • Transfer Engineering Curriculum

    The Engineering Transfer curriculum offered at Mt. Hood Community College is designed to closely follow the pre-engineering program at regional universities and to meet the requirements for an Associate of Science degree from MHCC.

    Student Stories

    Find out what students have to say about the Engineering programs at MHCC