Third Party Sponsor Billing Arrangements for payment by an organization must be pre-approved by the college. The student is responsible for ensuring that a payment authorization is on file in the College’s Accounts Receivable department by the third week
prior to the beginning of the term. Ultimately the student is responsible for payment of all unpaid charges, including late fees and third party service fees.
Beginning and ending term dates are as follows:
- Summer 2022 - 6/27/2022 to 9/3/2022
- Fall 2022 - 9/26/2022 to 12/17/2022
- Winter 2023 - 1/9/2023 to 3/25/2023
- Spring 2023 - 4/3/2023 to 6/17/2023
Authorizations must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the beginning of the term and contain the following on the official PDF fillable form (3rd Party Authrorization Form)
- Student name
- Student ID Number
- The term authorized (i.e. Summer 2021)
- Dollar amount authorized for tuition, fees, and/or books
- Restrictions (if any) for receiving a financial aid award alongside the authorization
- Please select one of the following Bookstore Authorization options:
Tax Exempt Status
Organization name and billing address
Contact Person’s Email Address
- Any Purchases (No Restrictions)
- Course Required Items ONLY
- Course Required & Recommended Items ONLY
Please indicate if you wish to authorize payment for the following:
(NOTE: Students will be required to pay the shipping fees and sales tax (where applicable) to obtain their books if these amounts are not covered by the authorization)
- Shipping Charges
- Sales Tax (if not Tax Exempt)
There will be a $5.00 processing charge per student per term.
Invoices will be sent to the third party payer during the 5th week of the term.
- Unpaid 3rd party invoices may be released to the student’s account 45 days from invoice due date. The delinquent agency may become in-eligible for future 3rd party billings
- Released charges may be invoiced to the student with instructions to contact the 3rd party organization.
- Students will have two weeks to pay released charges due on their student account.
- Non-payment by the student will result in late fees of up to $60 and may result in withholding of transcripts, registration and be subject to referral to an outside collection agency.
- MHCC will not accept authorizations if payment is contingent upon successful completion of the class
- The billing office cannot monitor enrollment, grades, attendance or status of financial aid.
- Non-compliance with MHCC’s third party billing requirements may result in the cancellation of billing services
- Authorizations must be from an official organization email.
- Those without all required information will be returned to the organization for completion of the form.
Contact: Accounts Receivable
Please send authorizations directly to this email address:
Mt Hood Community College Accounts Receivable
26000 SE Stark
Gresham, Oregon 97030
Federal Taxpayer ID 93-0546890
Payments for ALL 3rd Party Invoices, including Bookstore Invoices, should be sent to the following address:
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
Mt Hood Community College
26000 SE Stark Gresham, Oregon 97030