• Transferring to MHCC

  • Are you transferring into MHCC from another school? Do you have credits from another school that you would like to be applied to your degree/certificate at MHCC? Submit official transcripts, fill out a Transcript Evaluation Request and your transfer credits will be added to Degree Audit System once evaluated. 

    Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) accepts college-level credits earned in academic certificate and degree programs from colleges and universities accredited by one of the following regional Associations of Colleges and Schools -- Middle States, North Central, New England, Northwest, Southern or Western.

    Students will need to request a transcript evaluation from the Admissions, Registration and Records Office if transfer courses are to be applied toward an MHCC certificate or degree. This evaluation will be done once a student has been admitted to Mt. Hood Community College and has submitted the Transcript Evaluation Request Form.  Please note that if Mt. Hood Community College receives an official transcript from an Oregon Community College or an Oregon University System school, the transcript may be evaluated without the Transcript Evaluation Form.

    Students should send official transcripts to the Admissions, Registration and Records Office.