Campus Parking Lots, Roads to be Paved
UPDATE: August 29
Due to the installation of new light poles, and the arrival/staging of heavy equipment for the paving project, parking lots C, D, E, F, G and H will now be closed
starting Friday, Aug. 30.
In addition, please note these important messages from Facilities:
- Golf-cart type vehicles will be used to offer shuttle services for anyone impacted by the closure of parking lots C – H.
- For the morning of Sept. 3, shuttle service will operate between lots B and Y for disabled parking. Following the delivery of additional shuttle vehicles to the college that afternoon, shuttle service will be expanded to lots A, B, J, K, L, M, N, P, W, X and Y.
- After the afternoon of Sept. 3, the following shuttles will operate:
- #1 and #5 will travel between B lot and Y lot. (Y lot is disabled parking only.)
- #2 will travel between A lot and X lot.
- #3 will travel between J lot and the main mall area.
- #4 will travel between M lot and the main mall area.
- Staff, student and visitor safety is of the utmost priority. Only Facilities Management and Public Safety are allowed in construction worksites such as the paving areas. This allows the work to be completed on schedule and avoids unnecessary exposure to danger. If you utilize the shuttle service, please remain seated until the vehicle has come to a complete stop and use the handrail(s) while the vehicle is in motion.
For an easy-to-read pictorial, please refer to the attached map.
For more information, please contact the Office of College Advancement, 503-491-7204 or email@example.com.