The Primary Application Period is now closed.
Apply August 1 through October 13 for the Secondary Application period.
One online application to apply for more than 150 scholarships. Scholarships range from covering a portion to all of your tuition and make college more affordable. Scholarships do not have to be repaid.
Apply August 1st
Who Should Apply?
- Almost anyone interested in attending MHCC, including:
- Adult and returning students retraining for a new career
- High school students preparing to start college
- Undocumented immigrants/DACA recipients
- New or continuing students who plan to attend MHCC in 2023-24*
- Part-time (6+ credits per term) or full-time students
- Applicants should have a high school or college GPA of 2.0 or higher
- GED graduates with no GPA can use their GED scores to apply
- Some scholarships have income limits while others do not. Please apply regardless of your income!
How to Apply
- Apply for college admission before completing the scholarship application.
- Applying is free and does not commit you to attend.
- Receive login information for the MyMHCC student portal via email in 1 – 2 days.
- Apply for scholarships through the scholarship portal.
- Sign-in with your MyMHCC login and password.
- Complete the general application.
- This one application automatically enters you for consideration for all MHCC scholarships for which you are eligible.
- If you need help understanding the application or would like advice, please contact Shelley McFarland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your Saints email to see if you won.
Find More Detailed Instructions Here
Watch our instructional videos (language subtitles available) for application tips
Jan 2 – Mar 31, 2023
2023-2024 Primary Application Period
Apply for scholarship opportunities - most of which will begin fall term 2023.
May 19, 2023
Scholarship Results Announced
Results will be sent to all applicants via Saints email.
2023-24 Scholarships Begin
Most scholarships begin in fall term. Recipients who have already paid their balance for fall term will receive a refund for any overpaid amount once the scholarship has been applied.
Aug 1, 2023
2023-24 Secondary Application Period
Another round of scholarships will be granted for those who missed the Primary Application Period. Scholarship awards can be used for the 2023-24 school year.
Questions about MHCC Scholarships?
Contact Shelley McFarland at email@example.com.
Please note, beginning in 2022-23, MHCC employees and their dependents who receive full tuition waiver benefits are no longer eligible for Foundation scholarships.