To conduct all financial affairs in a legal and ethical manner.
To read and adhere to all published procedures and policies governing their student account including the following:
- To know when registering for a class, charges are incurred.
- The student is responsible for payment of charges incurred when registering, whether or not they attend class.
- To have charges removed, a drop form must be processed through
MyMHCC or in person in the Student Services Center during the refund period.
- To pay all charges incurred by the published payment due date, regardless of whether a billing statement was received or if payment is to be made with financial aid or by another party.
- To ensure student's name and mailing address are correct and if not go to
MyMHCC to update any changes.
- To submit disputes of charges and petitions for removal of charges in writing with Admissions, Records and Registration.
- Pay all penalties, assessed collection agency fees, and legal fees associated with collection of their student account.
- If a student is under 18 years of age, they will be held liable for all charges incurred and educational loan contracts under Oregon Revised Statutes 348.105.