• Transferring to a University or College?

  • Many colleges and universities have different requirements and it is vital to plan ahead. There is no “one way” to transfer. Some students choose to earn an Associates Degree before they transfer to a university. Others may choose to transfer much earlier than that. It all depends on your long-term educational goals. The first step is to research the schools you are interested in and the programs they offer.

    The MHCC Academic Advising and Transfer Center can help you begin that journey. We can even help connect you with advisers at schools like Eastern Oregon University, Portland State University, Oregon State university, Warner Pacific University and many more.

    Ready to start the journey?

    Email: advising.questions@mhcc.edu

    Phone: 503-491-7315

    Transfer Options

    Co-Admission and Degree Partnership Programs

    Mt. Hood Community College and its university partners have designed programs that will ensure every credit and course will count toward your Associate Degree and your Bachelor's degree. When you are co-admitted you will enjoy a smooth transition between MHCC and the university, plus experience the unique benefits that each institution offers. Talk to an academic adviser for more information.

    Oregon College and University Websites

    Find more information about colleges and universities you could transfer to.