header image alt text

Reverse Transfer Degree

The reverse transfer degree program can help you earn an associate degree from MHCC after you have transferred to a four-year school and earned the credits needed to fulfill the two-year degree program requirements.

This program is a helpful tool that allows you to get that associate degree even after you've moved on to a bigger school. MHCC looks at the credits you earned at all the schools you've attended and, if they add up to meet the requirements for the two-year degree, you can still get that degree. It's our way of recognizing the work you've done and making sure you get credit for all your efforts.

View MHCC's Graduation Requirements

Get Started

Apply for graduation

Complete the online application for graduation to see if you qualify. You will need your MHCC ID number or SSN. We will update your records if you provide a new address. You will need to complete a name change request if your name has changed. After submitting the electronic application, you will receive a notice that your application has been received.

View the Graduation Application

Transcript Request Process

Order official college transcripts from each school where credits will be transferred from. MHCC is not able to request these on your behalf. MHCC will begin processing your application once we receive transcripts from the colleges you listed.

Order Transcripts From the National Student Clearinghouse

Earn Your Reverse Transfer Degree

Refer to the course catalog for the course numbering system and an explanation of how courses apply toward a certificate or degree or meet with your advisor to get one-on-one assistance.

Browse the Course Catalog

Contact Your Faculty Advisor

Take the next step with Mt. Hood Community College

Have more questions about how to earn your reverse transfer degree?

Not yet a student, but ready to get started?

Talk With an Advisor

Apply or Request Information